- 10 yr old me: omg i can't wait to be a teenager i'll go out to parties with my friends and wear cool clothes and skip school and drink and play music really loud and get grounded and sneak out and stay up late and go to concerts and have an amazing social life omg i can't wait
- current me: spills cereal on self
so I ended my english presentation with “these fatal flaws brought macbeth to his macdeath” and at least 60% of the class groaned
To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.
hey … so,.. uhh… (looks at notecards) did you uh did …you fall out of heaven because um (drops cards) shit fuck oh god fuck im so sorry youre-youre just s o.pretty i m soryr
- My Mom: What's the matter with you, you're always on your computer!
- Me: I watch TV sometimes
- Me: And read
- Me: And talk to my friends
- My Mom:
- Me: On my computer
- me: i have no classes with anybody i know
- my parents: that's how you make friends!!!
- me: no
i hate when you voluntarily tell your parents some information about your life because you think you can trust them and then they bitch at you for it like congrats you have guaranteed that i will never tell you anything ever again